NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2003-02 > 1045275729

From: "Kenneth Gregory Baldwin" <>
Subject: [NZ] BALDWIN/COUSINS Surname
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:34:03 +1100

G'day Cobbers,

I am trying to find out more on the following English BALDWIN family as this
may be the family that I'm looking for to connect to my English ancestry.

James BALDWIN married Rebecca COUSINS on 22 JUN 1812 Wateringbury, Kent,
England (IGI Batch No. M135212).

The children from this marriage were:

IGI Batch No C315072

1.James BALDWIN - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Male Christening: 18 AUG 1816 West Peckham, Kent, England

2.William BALDWIN - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Male Christening: 18 MAR 1821 West Peckham, Kent, England

3.William BALDWIN - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Male Christening: 09 MAY 1819 West Peckham, Kent, England

4.John BALDWIN - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Male Christening: 04 JAN 1824 West Peckham, Kent, England

5.Sarah BALDWIN – International Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 30 APR 1826 West Peckham, Kent, England

6.Eliza BALDWIN – International Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 22 MAR 1829 West Peckham, Kent, England

Does anybody out there have any further information on this family.

I'm only too willing to exchange New Zealand & Australian information if
this family connects to mine.

Regards

Greg Baldwin
AIGS 9842
A&NESFHS 9933
KFHS 7737
Researching Surnames:
ALLEN - Cornwall, Eng.
BAILEY - Plymouth, Eng>New Plymouth, Taranaki, NZ
BALDWIN - Kent, Eng>New Zealand> Qld, AUS
BENTON - Warwick, Eng
BIRCH - Yorkshire, Eng> Qld, AUS
BRODIE - Parish of Boyndie, Banffshire, SCT
BROWN - Wellington, NZ
CAMERON - Black Isle, SCT
CLARK - Rhynie & Essie, Aberdeen SCT
COKER - Rongeta, Wellington, NZ
CROALL - Scotland > NZ
CROZIER - Banbridge, Down, NIR > NZ
DEAN - Elgin, Elgin, Scotland
EDWARDS - Cornwall, Eng.
FRANCES - AUS
GRANT - Parish of Rhynie, Aberdeen, SCT
INCH - Cornwall, Eng>New Zealand
INGLIS - Banff/Moray, SCT
LANGDON - NZ
LAURANCE - Banff, SCT.
LEYLAND - Warwick, Eng.
LUMSDEN - Banff, SCT>New Zealand
MacDONALD - Inverness, SCT.
MASSEY - Down/Antrim, NIR>Qld, AUS
MELVIN - Elgin, Elgin, Scotland
McFADDEN -Down, NIR
McINTOSH - Inverness, SCT > Qld, AUS
McINTOSH - Ross Shire, Scotland>Qld, AUS
McKENZIE - Banff/Moray, SCT
McLEAN - Garmouth, Moray, SCT>Qld, AUS
McLEAVY - Jedburgh, Roxburgh, SCT>Qld, AUS
OLIVER - Jedburgh, Roxburgh, SCT>Qld, AUS
RAFFAN - Banff, SCT
REEVES - Yorkshire (?), Eng.
REYNOLDS - Cornwall, Eng.
ROBERTSON - Ross & Cromarty, SCT
RUDD - Westmoreland, Eng>Qld, AUS
SIMPSON - Banff/Moray, SCT
SMITH - SCT
SPRENGER - Qld, AUS
STUART - Moray, SCT
WAKEFIELD - Stroud, Gloucester, Eng>Qld, AUS
WARBURTON - New Plymouth, Taranaki, NZ
WHITEHOUSE - Warwick, Eng.
WILSON - Ayr, SCT>New Zealand
email to: