NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2003-08 > 1061586657

Subject: [NZ] My name being used
Date: 22 Aug 2003 15:11:35 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ScC.2ACE/3810.1.1

Message Board Post:

I do not know either of the previous senders, or their research.
But want to point out, that I have found 3 X that my e mail address has been used by Spam Senders.
In other words, I have received e mails from myself, with the PP having a whole lot of other e mail addresses, often from the same Server.
Possibly each time one is sent " they " just use the next address on the list of PP, & so it does another round.
The Server, was unable to find the Source.

This thread: