NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2003-08 > 1061611051

From: "Ann Patterson" <>
Subject: RE: [NZ] My name being used
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:57:31 -0700

major bummer

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:] On Behalf Of

Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 2:12 PM
Subject: [NZ] My name being used

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ScC.2ACE/3810.1.1

Message Board Post:

I do not know either of the previous senders, or their research.
But want to point out, that I have found 3 X that my e mail address has been
used by Spam Senders.
In other words, I have received e mails from myself, with the PP having a
whole lot of other e mail addresses, often from the same Server.
Possibly each time one is sent " they " just use the next address on the
list of PP, & so it does another round.
The Server, was unable to find the Source.