NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2005-04 > 1114511513

From: "Carol Orr" <>
Subject: electoral roll look up
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:32:07 +1200

message for mary skipworth

Yes carol could do her own lookup if it was easy, however some people dont
have the luxury of being able to get to do their own lookups as easy as
others hence my query on the list. I note also that I might have made it
easy for someone who may have comtemplated doing this look up for me if I
had furnished a name so I am asking again for some kind SKS who might
entertain my query

I am looking for all the people who might have been living at 504D great
south road, papatoetoe, Auckland in 1984/5. One of the names would have been
HIND.

Thank you to anyone who might be able to help.

Carol

This thread: