NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2005-09 > 1127382111

From: "JoyWarner" <>
Subject: Re: [NZ] Random thoughts about things ephemeral
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:54:58 +1200

A good idea Paddy. I got my late mother to write down her memories. I have
kept the things she jotted down in her own hand writeing. They are very
special.
My daughter has dealing with the elderly with her job and finds some of
their stories so interesting. She had one gentleman well in his 90's who
remembered the gaslights in our city when he was a lad. I think she is more
interested in history now than she was as a youngster.
Regards Joy