NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2006-01 > 1136504658

From: "BP Patea" <>
Subject: Re: [NZ] Arrival
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:44:18 +1300

Hi Barbara, Wennington~ Gravesend to Wellington Jan 1874

Budd, William age 26, Kent, Farm labourer.
Fanny age 20
James age 4
Henry age 3
Fanny age 1

other index names are as follows (please excuse any spelling variations, sometimes the index is hard to read!

Allibone Bolton Bonner Budd Beven Brown Brazer Biggs Booth Bond Booker Cartwright Collins Cade Carman Collard Collins
Dobson Daly Darling/ Durling Donald Ewington Evans Ebbage Earl Fauvel Guthrie Godman Gilhooly Green Glutey Hunt Hall Houking
Holdaway Harris Horn Hitchcock Hodges Holland Hogan Hickey Inger Jewell Jeffries Jarnes Johnston Jacobs Jones Kitney King Kernsholer Laughton Lewellin Lock Lewis Livingston Lyell Myers Mantler Martin Moren Murvis Needham Nevill Oliver Peachey Pink
Puroer Price Pains Plews Parsloe Piper palmer Power Parker Rogers Redley Riordarns Stowbridge Styles Steward Smith Scott Sullivan
Spicer Stephens Scease Segal Spiers Thurlow Turman Talbot Truman Tolhurst Treays Turley Underwood Way Webb Warriderns
Wisdorn Walsh Westbrook

Cheers,
Liv