NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2006-11 > 1163821233

From: "Adele" <>
Subject: [NZ] GEORGE
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:40:33 +1300

Thomas George born 4 March 1810. in England. Buried at Karori 1894. married Mary Wall . born between 1819 and 1823 Wales

Married St. Mary's Parish Church Cheltenham. 1841. Sailed on the Martha Ridgway 1842 to Wellington.

Children:

Thomas born Nelson. 1844. died 1932. Carterton. Married Elizabeth Yule.

Mary (Polly) Ann George born 1845. Nelson. died Paekakariki Married Charles Slight.

Emma George born 1848. Wellington. buried Karori 1939. married George Petoni Carter

William George born Wellington 1850. buried Karori 1922. married Mary Ann Sayers 1887. Also have Marion Hooper and Ellen Boyce.

Elizabeth George born Wellington. 1852 buried Bolton St. Cemetery. 1889. married Henry Kilmister/Kilminster 1883. also have William Kilminster and John Moran.

John George born 1855. Wellington. buried Mangatainoka. 1948. married Sarah Ellen Gillard. they lived Taratahi.

James George born 1856. Wellington buried 1904 Pautanhanui. married Mary Amelia Skipper 1878. Taratahi.

George Frederick George born Wellington 1858 buried 1942 Masterton. married Melena Goss 1882 then Catherine Mary Stanton 1917.

Robert George born 1859. buried Melbourne 1924. Married 1881 Elizabeth Campbell

Henry George born 1861 Wellington. buried Auckland. 1937 married Mary McDonald

Rebecca George born 1863 Wellington married Joseph Japhet Cottle.

Thomas George lived at Clareville. Taratahi. I have several people doing the George name, also buried at Clareville have: 1907 for Charlotte Eliza George aged 1 year. Allan George no age. but died 1936. Mary Ellen died Nov 1931 aged 23 years. There is no headstone for this family. Wonder if related to any of the above George family?

If anyone can assist please.. or would like to be in put with someone else looking for George information, my visitor yesterday mentioned he has George in the family, from this area.. Clareville.

thank you
Adele
Clareville researcher

It has removed 194 spam emails to date.