NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1214990364

From: "Trevena Whitbread" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] NEW-ZEALAND Digest, Vol 3, Issue 296
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:19:24 +0100

I just want to say a very big thank you to the wonderful people on this
list, Lynne who so kindly answered my plea for photos of my grandfathers
grave, the very next day, Jacqui who has taken so much trouble on my behalf
and had sent me a lovely spiral bound folder of all the information she has
found and it is considerable, a wonderful surprise to open it yesterday, and
of course Peter who has constantly gone back and forth for me to the various
libraries. There have been many more of you who have helped me locate my
family in NZ and gotten me information. You really are a lovely list to be
on, thank you all so much, Trevena