NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215040310

From: "Carol Orr" <>
Subject: [nz] Lookup please
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:11:50 +1200

Hello List,

I am looking for a birth from either of the following people mainly in
Taranaki and possibly in the south island. If any pop up with the same
name in any other place I will also be very interested. Thank you

WILLIAM POLLARD (possibly POLLAND as his name was incorrectly spelt on
some documents ) All I have is that his age at marriage was 23 in 1877
in Patea so going on that he would have been born approx. 1854. And
ELIZABETH WILLETT also aged 23 in the same place as she was william's
wife.

I am trying to trace where they came from either born here or came from
England. All help much appreciated. Thank you

Carol Orr

This thread: