NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215113260

From: "Robert Barnes" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Papers Past
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:27:40 +1200

Only partly true I think. It depends how the PDF is formed. If you have
created a PDF using PDF publishing tools like Adobe, or Word (eg printing to
a PDF printer), then it will scale as you say. However if you have done a
screen capture and what you are seeing is graphics within the PDF, then
these won't scale any better than any other graphic.

Cheers, Robert.