NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215172170

From: "MargM" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Bennett - Info on
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:49:30 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pamela Joy Todd" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 7:19 PM
Subject: [nz] Bennett

> Does anyone know of Frederick Roswoldo Bennett who was in NZ at
> least in 1887 and was in Tauranga at that time.
> He died in NSW in 1943 and on his death certificate he is listed as
> Roswald Fredrick Bennett, he was 77 years old when he died.

Hi Pamela

Looks like his son predeceased him in 1938 ?? I think the fellow
who d 1943 was a teacher , lived at 27 Wynstay Ave Enfield ( Sydney).
He d 23 Sep 1943 and left a will # 286518 so should be a Probate
Packet and deceased estate file out at NSW State Records, Kingswood

HTH

Bye
MargM
Beautiful NSW Central Coast