NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215303805

From: "heather mclean" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Taylorville
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:23:25 +1200

Hi Ron
In my 1952 Dollimores NZ Guide it states "Taylorville, Nelson Province. A
small locality on the northern bank of the Grey River situated across the
river from Wallsend, and Dobson Mine and 1 mile westwards from Brunnerton.
Also accessible by road 7 miles from Greymouth via Runanga. Licenced hotel"
Perhaps you could try the Greymouth cemetery, available on NZSG Cemetery
fiche.
Heather
Tauranga

Subject: [nz] Taylorville