NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215384532

From: Murray <>
Subject: [nz] Cemetery database & map
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:48:52 +1200

I have now added all of the cemetery websites that I am aware of to the
cemetery database / map page. These include web pages with burial
records, plot maps, articles, photographs etc.

To see the links:
- search for the cemetery (try "Addington")
- open the pop-up window by clicking on the hyperlink or the map icon.
- if there are any websites associated with the cemetery, at the bottom
of the pop up it will say "Web Links:Click to see Web Links"
- click on "Click to see Web Links"
- the list of web sites will be displayed in the results window
- click "search" again to return to your last search results.

It will be very hard to maintain this list (there are over 600 links)
and check for broken links and so please help me to keep this up to date
by letting me know of problems.

I am sure that there will be many more links that I have omitted, please
let me know and I will add them.

As usual - please let me know of any improvements in the way the site
works or other features that would be of assistance.

Kind Regards

Murray
Christchurch
New Zealand

Visit us at KiwiCelts.com <http://kiwicelts.com>; for ...

* The only comprehensive list and map of New Zealand Cemeteries
<http://fhr.kiwicelts.com/Cemeteries/NZ_Cemetery_Map.html>;
* Interactive Administrative District map of Ireland
<http://ireland.kiwicelts.com/irishMap/ireMap.html>;
* Our Family History

This thread: