NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215477821

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] William REES
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:43:41 +1000

Hi Chris

I also just had a quick look at Tassie Archives and noted the following:

Under Permissions to Marry there is a William REES of the ship Coromandel &
Frances CODE of the ship Midlothian on 3 July 1854

*However*

Under there family links data base there is:

a Marriage/relationship listed for: Frances CODE to William REEVES 1854

So just wondered if it may be worth looking for the name REEVES in your
search as well

Below is the link

http://portal.archives.tas.gov.au/menu.aspx?search=5

Mabel