NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215482055

From: "Adele Pentony-Graham" <>
Subject: [nz] Fairbrother
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:54:15 +1200

Where there is a will there is a way, they have quoted another email
address, so hopefully this lot of scanning will finally reach the family
for which it is intended!!! I am never surprised as to where an enquiry
comes from in the course of the day... just happy to oblige and share
information on any early settlers surname.. They never had a photograph of
their Gt. Grandmother, Winifred Fairbrother, so am pleased that I was able
to scan one over for them.. all part of the Cemetery Research..(Clareville)

--
Adele Pentony-Graham
Carterton Cemetery Clareville Researcher

This thread: