NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215660928

From: "Peter Strauss" <>
Subject: [nz] NZSG
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:35:28 +1000

Hi Listers,

Last Monday I posted an Item in the discussion on the NZSG.

I was impressed and pleasantly surprised to receive, only shortly after my
post, an email from Bob Matthews an NZSG Councillor seeking details of my
experience and undertaking to do something about my enquiry.

I provided him with the details and now have most of the answers. One query
may be just not in surviving records.

I thanked Bob in an email, but I wish to say it publicly as well.

I understand from other emails I have received that there are some new faces
at the NZSG who hope to see the level and spirit of communication improved.
What the world needs so very much is open and reliable communication, one of
the basis of trust.

Cheers

Peter

Melbourne