NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215763260

From: "David De Maine" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Help Please
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:01:00 +1200

Hi Sharon

Dont see any replies to your queries.White pages reference to Warrens
Funeral Services says "see Beth Shan Funeral Directors" . If my memory
serves me right Beth Shan use to be Warrens Funeral Services.

Contact details are Beth Shan Funeral Directors, 171 Georges Drive,
Napier.Phone 835 9925 (Area Code is 06).Email is

I will check the local paper for the death notices.However it wont be until
the weekend of 19/20 July.If you get the details prior to this please let me
know.

Regards

David