NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215855122

From: "rhonda maher" <>
Subject: [nz] New NZSG CD
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 19:32:11 +1000

Hi Everyone,
Well I have just received my new CD. What a surprise I have got. It seems that I went to the Petone School in 1947. This I don't remember. I would have only been 7 at the time. Must send for those school records.
I do however remember being in Petone but had thought that I must have been on holiday. I even remember the people I stayed with. Often wondered if perhaps they were relatives, now I am going to try and trace the family and see what sort of connection I have with them. Can any one please tell me if they happen to know the name of LASH that lived in Petone around that time. Does any one perhaps have a directory for that year?
Amazing what you can find out about your self.
Rhonda ( Australia )

This thread: