NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215860557

From: Elwyn Goldsbury <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Cemetery Data reliability
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:02:37 +1200

they all can be wrong for various reasons --sometimes headstones are
years out -- specially if placed many years later on say a second or
third burial --but i would expect the newspaper to be more accurate
but in this case the newspaper notification was after the burial ? was
it mondays paper? or Saturday ? or an obit a week later ? When was
the death notified? as all of these things might help you decide which
dates are wrong

--
Elwyn Goldsbury
26 Kandy Cres