NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215897994

From: RayRob <>
Subject: Re: [nz] New NZSG CD
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:26:34 -0700 (PDT)

Could you identify` "the" CD please ?
Thank-you

From: rhonda maher <>
Subject: [nz] New NZSG CD
Date: Saturday, July 12, 2008, 2:32 AM

Hi Everyone,
Well I have just received my new CD. What a surprise I have got. It seems that
I went to the Petone School in 1947. This I don't remember. I would have
only been 7 at the time. Must send for those school records.
I do however remember being in Petone but had thought that I must have been on
holiday. I even remember the people I stayed with. Often wondered if perhaps
they were relatives, now I am going to try and trace the family and see what
sort of connection I have with them. Can any one please tell me if they happen
to know the name of LASH that lived in Petone around that time. Does any one
perhaps have a directory for that year?
Amazing what you can find out about your self.
Rhonda ( Australia )

The List Guidelines

http://new-zealand-l.blogspot.com/