NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215902191

From: Wendy Howard <>
Subject: Re: [nz] New NZSG CD
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:36:31 +1200

"The" CD is the NZSG Index CD. Previously available only to current
members of the society, the new one (version 5) also has a public
version available.
http://www.genealogy.org.nz/Products_48.aspx?CategoryId=11&ProductId=317

There are three prices for this CD - members $60; members upgrading from
a previous version (with the return of the old disks) $30; public
version $100.

This CD is compatible with PCs and Macs.

Contact the New Zealand Society of Genealogists (NZSG,
http://www.genealogy.org.nz/) if you wish to purchase or make enquiries.

Hope this helps. :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard