NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215927185

From: Murray <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Waikumete Cemetery online
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:33:05 +1200

Hi Mark
Can you tell me which cemeteries are covered - I have 9 in the database,
but most, if not all bar Waikumete, appear to be private?

Looking at the database there is no indication of a cemetery in the
records I have looked at which seems to imply it only covers Waikumete.

Kind Regards

Murray
Christchurch
New Zealand

Visit us at KiwiCelts.com <http://kiwicelts.com>; for ...

* The only comprehensive list and map of New Zealand Cemeteries
<http://fhr.kiwicelts.com/Cemeteries/NZ_Cemetery_Map.html>;
* Interactive Administrative District map of Ireland
<http://ireland.kiwicelts.com/irishMap/ireMap.html>;
* Our Family History