NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215940248

From: "Janet" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Marriage
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:10:48 +0100

Looking at it another way, if the parties wishing to marry had been married before, I feel certain the Church would want to know that a Divorce is absolute and not just in the Nisi stage. I guess, as the date is immediately after the war it might have been a declaration to make that a first husband did not die in the war.

Janet