NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215992619

From: "Carol Orr" <>
Subject: [nz] WILLET
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:43:39 +1200

Hello List,

Can anyone help or have access to records that may tell me the parents
of this woman please.

ELIZABETH WILLETT

Elizabeth was born in 1855, most probably in the New Plymouth Taranaki
area. She married a William Pollard in 1877 in Patea. They never left
the district. If she cant be found in this area then I would be
interested in any Elizabeth willett in the lower north island only.
Thank you

I do have their marriage cert but there is no parents for either of them
as they didn't put it down in that time frame. The witnesses are no good
either. Any help much appreciated.

Carol Orr

This thread: