NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1215997582

From: "Kevin & Jeni Palmer" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Scottish Ancestry
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:06:22 +1200

Hi Marc
James CALDERWOOD, also known as James Jackson CALDERWOOD was a member of the
4th Waikato Militia who settled in Hamilton about 1864. He was married to
Helen DALRYMPLE in Dumfries, Scotland at age 22 according to his death
certificate which I happen to have a copy of. I did a bit of research on his
family for a friend who was interested in his son John Jackson CALDERWOOD
who was a aerated water maker. Contact me for more details.
Regards
Jeni Palmer