NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216035487

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Questions now I have Death print out
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:38:07 +1000

Hi Karen

You probably have found the following but just in case:

*Karori Cemetery Burial Record*

CONLON Sydney age 51 buried 4th March 1930, Funeral Director Wilson,
Section: Public 2, Plot 674w, Record 72153.

*Karori Cemetery Cremation Record*

CONLON James age 0 died 28th August 1941 cremated 30th August 1941 record
3709

Perhaps someone on a mailing list may be able to have a look for a headstone
for you as sometimes these can give additional information.