NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216329638

From: "Adele Pentony-Graham" <>
Subject: [nz] CARKEEK
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:20:38 +1200

I am never surprised as to where an email will originate from... just have
received one from a CARKEEK in SEATTLE! She is wondering if related to
Stephen Carkeek, who is buried at Featherston, originally came from Swansea,
but the name comes from Cornwall... So will be pleased to put her in touch
with anyone related that I do not know off, I have one in London, his side
of the family stayed in the Home Country!

So will be scanning my article on Stephen over to her, plus what other
information I have on the family...

--
Adele Pentony-Graham
Carterton Cemetery Clareville Researcher

This thread: