NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216526407

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] THOMAS MARTIN - FATHER OF ARTHUR ANDERSON MARTIN
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:00:07 +1000

Hi Tony

I found these two records on Archway which appear to be your couple

*Probate*

1926 - MARTIN: Thomas Lumsden Railway Guard, Invercargill High Court, Held
Dunedin - DAFG/9067/D328/65/158/26

1931 - MARTIN: Jessie Lumsden Widow, Invercargill High Court, Held Dunedin -
DAFG/9067/D328/79/160/31

Below is the link which should get you to the index have a look around as
you may find other family members on there. you can order these records over
the net for a fee from Archives NZ or if you are lucky some one on a list
may be willing to do a look up for you or if you are confident that these
are your people you should have enough info here to order the Death Records
from NZ BDM

Good luck

Mabel
http://www.archway.archives.govt.nz/