NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216537892

From: "Lois Francis" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Auckland Death Notices
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:11:32 +1200

Hi
Check your local public library's webpage. If the library subscribes to the
Epic package of databases you should have access through your personal
membership, to the New Zealand Index which has notices from the NZ Herald
for several years back. This is a searchable database so names other than
the person who has died can also be retrieved.

Regards
Lois