NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216614966

From: RayRob <>
Subject: Re: [nz] New NZSG CD
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:36:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks ,Wendy . It's great to have the full information .
Without the benefit of that knowledge , I ordered the Public EditionĀ  a week ago , with instant credit card payment,which was acknowledged.immediately.
Delivery is still awaited
Yes , I do realise that I need to try and make contact directly with NZSG ,re non or delayed delivery.
I shall try , again..
Cheerfully
Rob
NZ
PS Perhaps the Society is swamped with orders at present...