NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216675324

From: "Murray Genealogy" <>
Subject: [nz] British Empire Medal awarded 1944?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:22:04 -0600

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I received the following
information and I have been unable to confirm it. I can't seem to find it on
the London Gazette for dates indicated (or any other). Would like to follow
up and find more information/confirm this. Can anyone help.

I live in Canada and have limited NZ resources to cal on.

Regards

Murray

"Dept Records created or inherited by the War Office, Armed Forces, Judge
Advocate General, and related bodies

Series War Office and Ministry of Defence: Military Secretary's Department:
Recommendations for Honours and Awards for Gallant and Distinguished Service

Curgenven, Alan Frank

Rank: Warrant Officer Class 2

Service No: 14815

Regiment: New Zealand Ordnance Corps