NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216679628

From: "Barb & Dusty Miller" <>
Subject: [nz] Australian help
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:33:48 +1200

Hi List,
Is there anyone in Australia that could help us?

William FOORD & Victoria Maud FOORD nee CORNWALL who left London for Fremantle Australia in 1922 along with a S C FOORD bn 1900 [Maybe Sydney Charles or Sidney Cecil] Wm & Victoria say they were married, but no marriage has been found in England & Wales

Victoria Maud was bn 30 Nov 1896 Hastings East Sussex d/o James Robt & Ellen Mahala CORNWALL nee NYE
they had 2 children that we know of in Australia
Marjorie & Allie that all we know about them.

Any help would be most appreciated
Thank you
Barbara & Nicole

--
It has removed 1642 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.download.com/Spamfighter/3000-2382_4-10764780.html

This thread: