NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216683065

From: "Adele Pentony-Graham" <>
Subject: [nz] painting
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:31:05 +1200

Thank you to everyone who assisted me in the painting of a Nelson
building... I was asked to do another painting, identify it, its a ship at
sea, the person in question, said she thought it would be a ferry, as her
ancestor lived in Nelson.. Richards again, sadly no details on the reverse
of the painting!! may pass on this one, but photographed it nonetheless!! no
name on the ship so that is harder to find out!!!

Waiting to hear about the Tapestry, have emailed the family who were
returning it to Faenza to see if any news yet.... then will let you all
know!!!

I may email the photograph down to Nelson to see if they can identify it...
the ship...

but the lady was very pleased with what was suggested about the first
painting, so thank you to all concerned.. I only managed to meet up with her
last week, now she is moving to the Kapiti Coast!

--
Adele Pentony-Graham
Carterton Cemetery Clareville Researcher

This thread: