NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216766146

From: Wendy Howard <>
Subject: [nz] Christchurch parish registers - Barbara or Lucy SMITH lookup
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:35:46 +1200

Could someone please look up two names for me in the parish register
cards at Christchurch Library for a baptism?

I am looking for a Barbara or Lucy SMITH, born in 1929 (or perhaps
1932), to parents Charles Augustus SMITH and his wife Elsie, formerly
ARMSTRONG, nee LAWRENCE. Charles and Elsie married in Christchurch in
1925 - I have a copy of their marriage registration.

Barbara/Lucy is a great-aunt of mine, born to my great-grandfather's
second wife. I've been given the two names by two different sources,
and with that surname it is next to impossible to find out anything more
until I know which is correct.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--
Kaiwaka, Northland, New Zealand