NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216777893

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Re-Thomas Cook Martin
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:51:33 +1000

Just a thought but wandered if NZ Post may have an archive of their
telephone books and the other possibility is if you write to the Occupier at
the address they may be able to give you some direction. Or possibly old
rate notices held at the council may help

Not sure how you access this stuff but I'm sure if you wrote or emailed the
council, NZ Post or the occupier would either offer suggestions or not.

Good luck

Mabel