NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216797917

From: "Marc Rainsford North" <>
Subject: [nz] East Tamaki
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:25:17 +1000

Dear friends,

I have a group photograph in my possession that is taken circa 1895.

The photograph I have includes my great-grandmother Ellen Matuschka (nee
Schofield). The baby in her arms was born in June 1895, so I would assume
it's summer 1895/96 - she was married in East Tamaki, Auckland and the baby
was also born there, so I would assume it could be a East Tamaki community
outing or church group outing. It has just dawned on me to offer this
photograph out via .jpg to anyone who may have family in it; for someone to
be able to identify someone other than my g-grandmother would be a wonderful
event.

Please let me know if you'd like a copy sent via email.

Kind Regards,
Marc - Melbourne (ex-Pukekohe Kiwi)

This thread: