NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216862653

From: "Anne Picketts" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Ship Deserters
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:24:13 +1200

Ian - I remember reading an article in a Bucks FHS magazine several years
ago that said that some/many shipping records had been removed to Canada. I
can't remember the details and I can't lay my hands on the article right
now. Will keep looking.

Regards

Anne

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Ian Westergaard <