NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216960500

From: "Florence & Tom" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Martin
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:35:00 +1000

Thanks to Adele, Ian, and others who have sent suggestions about how to find the people who lived at 20 James Rd Manurewa, in 1953. I have made note of them all and I will use these ideas to continue my search for my Great Grandfather, Thomas Cook Martin.

Adele, I have found an address for Electoral Rolls on Google.
181 Vivian Street
Po Box 190
WELLINGTON
Telephone: (04) 801 0716