NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216977450

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Help with the name ESTORFFE
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:17:30 +1000

Hi Jo

Just found what appears to be his marriage on Free BDM Roots web, which if
you haven't used it before is as it says free and very user friendly

*Marriage**

*Frederick W E ESTORFFE to Agnes Elizabeth GOSDEN June Q 1897 Isle of White
2b/1242

The children are also listed there as well

Violet Martha H 1897

William James H 1899

Albert Frederick G 1900

There are 2 other children born a bit later in Portsmouth that may also be
his as they also have 3 christian names

Mabel