NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1216987454

From: "Marc Rainsford North" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Ancestry.se
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:04:14 +1000

Hi Jeannette,
I had spam via Ancestry - they somehow find you if you have your email
freely available on Ancestry and I had a devil of a problem to get rid of
them. I deleted my family tree - hid my email, etc...also when I laid a
complaint about it to Ancestry.co.uk - they did nothing. Not even the
decency of replying to my complaint.

I treated it like SPAM and blocked it over and over and still it managed to
get through to my Inbox - BEWARE!!

Regards,
Marc