NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217016942

From: "Keith NZ" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Ancestry.se
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:15:42 +1200

Use message rules in Outlook to immediately delete any message coming from
the address they are sent from.

Spam is virtually impossible to guard against fully, but my ISP has software
that ensures that I get but a fraction of the stuff floating around the
Internet. One or two messages get through a day but Windows Mail has a junk
filter that intercepts them. My email addresses are on several web sites
around the globe as well as 10 Rootsweb lists.

Spam is no big issue to me, but a decided headache for ISPs.

Keith Wellington, NZ