NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217052133

From: "Florence & Tom" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Martin
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:02:13 +1000

Dear John,

Thank you for your interest in my search. My Great Grandfather was very elusive. He has not left any easy clues for me to find, but I will keep searching for Thomas Cook Martin's birthplace.

Everyone on this list is so helpful to researchers like me, who are looking for their ancestors in New Zealand.

Thank you all,

Tom