NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217055869

From: Amanda Dickson <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Tpr Alexander BROMLEY 1889-1915 KIA, Gallipoli
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Daryl,

The Bromley boys are on my list of returned roll of honour for Tapanui. (I am writing the history of the district.)

1914 draft: Charles Bromley.
1916 draft: John Bromley M.M.
1917 draft: William E Bromley
1918 draft: James H Bromley
made the supreme sacrifice: Alex Bromley

If you email the West Otago Vintage Museum they will do look ups for you or the local historian Brenda will have some knowledge on the family.
http://www.wovintage.co.nz/
regards,
Amanda