NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217202656

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] BURNETT FAMILY CHCH
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:50:56 +1000

HI Lori

As you don't give dates of names of children's wives not sure what you have
so will list what I have found in case you don't have it:

*Marriage*

1902 Robert Thollar BURNETT m Edith Loura PARRIS Folio2531

1933 Lester Thollar BURNETT m Ester Annie BURNETT F05500

*Burial*

Lester Thollar BURNETT
Died 5th February 1992 Buried 10th Feb 1992
Ruru Lawn Cemetery
Block 40 Plot 112
Age 80
Furniture Salesman
Born Christchurch
*Also*: His wife Esther Annie buried in same plot

Robert Thollar BURNETT
Died 11th Jan 1940 Buried 13th Jan 1940
Bromeley Cemetery
Block 14 Plot 178
Age 60
Address 370 Ferry Road, Christchurch
Labourer
Born West Melton
*Also*: Wife Edith Laura buried in same plot

The marriages are from the NZSG Marriages disk and the burials from the CCC
Cemeteries database on line

Hope this is of some help to you

Good luck

Mabel