NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217215717

From: "Barbara" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] NZSG Index Version 5
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:28:37 +1200

Yes - you receive a copy of the certificate. Log onto the NZSG Website and
enter your membership number and password.

Go to:
Member Services
Record Collections
NZSG Certificates Collection

and you can read all about it there. You can order up to 8 certificates at
a time and the name and address of the lady who handles this collection is
also listed.

By using this service instead of purchasing certificates well and truly
covers your annual membership several times over. All you need is a 50c
stamp to mail your request; and a $1.50 stamped, self-addressed envelope for
the return.

Barbara.

> Could someone more knowledgeable than me please give me some advice -
> when looking up info on NZSG V5 it gives you a reference and further
> enquiries to NZSG Certificates Collection. Stupid question I know but
> does this mean one can write to NZSG quoting reference and obtain the info
> contained on that certificate?
> Thanks
> Ted Hansen
> Bluff