NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217222670

From: Ian Westergaard <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Gladys Cecile Young
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:24:30 +1200

You don't say where you are located but if you are in New Zealand or
Australia you can access the BDM fiche at most large libraries or LDS
family history centres - phone you local one and ask if they can help.

Ian Westergaard
New Zealand

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:59:45 +0000, Hera Toutai <>
wrote:
> Hi
> I am baffled by this person I am looking for. I would like to get her
> birth certificate.
> Can anyone look for the folio number for her since I do not know where to
> look for it.
>
> The name is Gladys Cecile Young born on 20 July 1883 in Christchurch
> according to her baptismal record. She was baptized at St Barnabas'.
> Her parents were Henry Charles Young and Amelia Young.
> Thanks for your help
> Hera

This thread: