NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217273210

From: Beverley <>
Subject: [nz] 1938 - May BMD Christchurch Press
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:28:19 +1200

Hello All
I have just added the BMD of May 1938 from the Christchurch Press to my
web site, email me for any copies of newspaper snippets you would like.
I am working on the snippets for May 1938 and will take at least another
few days to type them up, there is so much there of interest to anyone
who may have family who married in that time, I have recorded
pre-wedding, post wedding parties, lots of wedding write ups,
presentations, some very interesting obituaries, detailing ships they
came out on etc. deaths by accident , farewells to people leaving the
district or country, coming of age parties, engagements, etc. 90th
birthday. Golden Wedding, Silver Weddings etc.
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~ashleigh/1870-1908/1938.May.Christchurch.Press.BMD.html
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~ashleigh/

Beverley Evans
Christchurch NZ