NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217323215

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: [nz] Andrew Archibald Young
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:20:15 +1000

Just to clarify the message that I posted this evening:

I have a NZ Birth Certificate that I obtained in error some time ago and
thought the details on it might be of use to some one on this list.

The people on the certificate have no connection to me.

It is for an Andrew Archibald Young born 1884 Reefton, New Zealand

Parents: David and Mary Young who were married in Geelong Australia

If any one is interested in further details then they are welcome to contact
me off line

I should have stated that this offer was intended for people who have a
genuine family connection or research interest in this person

Mabel

This thread: