NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217463512

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: [nz] Furness family
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:18:32 +1000

While just looking for information for some body on this list I came across
another unrelated site which I thought any one researching the FURNESS
family in NZ would find helpful

It was a Blog I think but there seemed to be a lot of imput from various
people on it with connection to this name and what appeared to be very
detailed research about the Furness Family who had immigrated to New Zealand
from Hackney London via South Africa. There seemed to be an association with
the West coast of NZ

Just thought it had lots of great information regarding the FURNESS family

Perhaps someone might be interested either now or at a latter date when
searching Archives on this site

Mabel

http://furness.blogspot.com/

This thread: