NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217469257

From: "Mabel Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] William JACKSON & Louisa - Kawhia
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:54:17 +1000

HI Pat

I just wondered if you had been in touch with NZSG as I think they may hold
information about your family in their certificates collection.

Unfortunately I can not give you that info but I think it would be worth
your while to contact the society and ask them what they have on Kitty and
her parents I think it is also possible that some one has already done some
research on this family.

Depending on where you are in NZ a trip to there research centre in Auckland
may also be worth a trip.

Good luck with your research

Mabel

Good luck